The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Individuals wanted for the 2017 Summer Wheat and Fall Corn/Milo Harvest, May through November. Monthly Salary, Housing Provided, Meals. John Deere S Series combines, Peterbilt trucks. Texas to North Dakota. Year round employment possible. Come see the country and experience what other people just talk about. CDL Truck Drivers and Machine Operators Needed. PM me for details and applications.

2 Posts
Individuals wanted for the 2017 Summer Wheat and Fall Corn/Milo Harvest, May through November. Monthly Salary, Housing Provided, Meals. John Deere S Series combines, Peterbilt trucks. Texas to North Dakota. Year round employment possible. Come see the country and experience what other people just talk about. CDL Truck Drivers and Machine Operators Needed. PM me for details and applications.
Good day,
i am a 22 year old male from South Africa looking for an opportunity to join a harvesting crew and to obtain my CDL licence.
I have farming and truck driving experience as well as harvesting and basic servicing of trucks and harvesting experience. I am immediately available.

2 Posts
High Level Curriculum Vitae
Dean Ryan Le Roux
1 Personal Information
My South African Identification Number:
2 Personality and Values
I am a focused hard working 22 year old white male with core values based on honesty, integrity, and respect, adding value with the ability to be a strong team member within the working environment.
My life philosophy is based on the principle that your attitude determines your altitude and my strong points include:
• Hard working and willing to learn to improve productivity, efficiency, quality of work and keen to learn new skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team to achieve strategic and operational goals.

3 Academic Qualifications and Experience
Matriculated in the year of 2012 Hoërskool Wesvalia
Practical training courses attended during 2014, as part of a training program on a diamond mining operation included welding, machine maintenance and operator training to work and operate mining machinery, frontend loaders and dump tracks.
During 2013, I worked for a construction company that was building town houses and erecting large sheds as well as concrete floors. My responsibility included the total production cycle from ordering of building material, foundations, building walls, roofing, ceiling, plumbing, plastering, painting, hanging of doors and paving.
From 2015 onwards I worked on a farm that farms with Maize, Wheat, Sunflower, Soya Beans, Lucerne and Beef Cattle. My practical working experience includes the following:
• Soil preparation for planting including disking and ripping with John Deere Class Dominator 204 Combine 100 hrs
• John Deere 6 series harvester 40 hrs
• Case Magnum 340- 300hrs
• John Deere R4045 self propelled sprayer
• Other earth moving equipment includes:
• Bell 25 ton Dump truck
• Khumatsu Excavator and CAT Front End loader
• Planting wheat, maize, sunflowers and soya beans.
• Chemical spraying of crops for weeds and insecticides
• Cutting, raking and baling of Lucerne.
• Basic servicing of tractors and farming implements..
• Operating Irrigation Center Pivots.

4 Future Planning to Improve Academic Qualifications and Skills.
I understand that with the rapid growth and changing technological environment that we currently live in that it is crucial to keep up to date with new improved technologies within the working environment.
Based on my experience the best ways to improve your skills are with practical experience and focused technical training related to your allocated responsibilities and key performance areas.
My strategic objective is to work on a large farm in a first world country with state of the art technology and methodologies in terms of the farming with cash crops that includes, but not limited to maize and wheat.
My preference will be to work on a farm in the United States of America. I am prepared to work long hours and to attend on the job training courses to help me to improve and to optimize my skills base and productivity and quality of work. I am a very quick learner and would love to work in a positive and challenging environment. I am willing to obtain my Class A CDL drivers license. An opportunity will be highly regarded.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts