The Combine Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new to the versatile world. Looking to go Deere steering and run with topcon for a bourgault etc. Wondering where you guys find your roof receiver mount and brackets for in the cab for the many monitors?
Thanks!

·
Registered
385 Posts
I just have a receiver bracket bolted to the metal plate on top of roof. And have my JD 2630 bolted on where the raven monitor is supposed to mount. I can get you a couple pics later if you like

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That’d be great if I could get some pictures of the roof bracket. I just have a steel plate on the top of cab. The deluxe shroud bracket flat bottom type I thought maybe would sit to tight the plate and would need some sort of a spacer to lift it up so you could get the receiver all the way down.
Thanks for the picture haystack. Do you know where they source those brackets and everything from or is it best to give them a call. It looks nicely done.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
It would be best to inquire there. I don’t believe they were hand produced but I can’t be sure. They are stacked together and splayed out to the needed locations and I think they use a fairly large single bolt mount under the console. They seemed to be cut with a sheer and formed with a metal brake. 🤷‍♂️ Maybe cut with a laser, I don’t know. My guess is they’re 3/16” material.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts