The Combine Forum banner

61 - 80 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
I read that the claim was:

Due to optimized material flow the throughput was increased 10% for the Hybrid versions and 30% for the Wallet versions.
I had exactly the same thought.

"After many months of planning, our engineers have come up with new and innovative solutions to convince you that 650K is absolute steal for a combine in a down ag economy. With improved styling, colors, and our new coffee shop ego boost, the new 800 series of harvesters promises to saddle you with with crushing debt with little promise of return."

This applies to any color in case anyone is offended.

·
Registered
466 Posts
This is no fake news , sad part is it count for every piece on the farm .
I would only say there is still a good 1/2 ton pickup for sale for reasonable $$$

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes! Wallet=Walker

It was an autocorrect failure when I was typing with my mobile.
Also wasn't able to edit the post.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The grain tank is based on an earlier developed extension

Thery adds 100 bu to the existing hopper.. Looks like the actual one on the 8900 lex called Power hopper topper.. google for it... an then things should be clear.. This is no real new machine
IOnly a measurement to hold it with the concurrence like Agco

13500l + 3500 l are 17000l.. This matches

·
Super Moderator
2,600 Posts
:eek: Ohha.. really? What then the maximum... because looks similar to the showed pics of the 8900
Claas has always rated water level, all others heaped. Not sure why.

Even at that the ratings seem varying, common with a brand new model and speculation factors. I can assure you however my figures are correct on that.

Also, Claas has changed power level rating systems too. I think. Lots of things to figure out August 1st. 10 more sleeps!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just saw this on Facebook. Its a walk around video of a 8700 from a salesman. Interesting, wondering if the 8700 is a narrow body or wide body? There is one Green Lexion running out here now, I was told that it is ridiculously quiet running. I just picked up another 760 to help get through our tough wet harvest. I was told there are a few new machines out for purchase, and I was surprised the price was not as high as I was expecting. I wasn't sure I wanted to add a green one to the fleet of yellow, and not sure I want to be one of the first with the new model.

·
Super Moderator
2,600 Posts
Had a two and a 1/4 hour visit with my techy this aft, he was at service school on the new models last week.
Seems calling the model change revolutionary is a normal Claas understatement.

·
Registered
51 Posts
10-20% for the hybrids and 25-30% for the walker versions.
Those numbers appear again and again in the Internet.

but I dont know if this is based in different sources or if they just repeated what one guy said...

61 - 80 of 329 Posts