The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
809 Posts
Ran a 2062 and a now 2162. The 2162 has a wider center feeding belt, the center feeding belt works better because it feeds to the center feeder drum ( not under it), being centered the thing is easier to adjust the float, if you run autosteer on your combine the centered draper is a lot easier to setup, when I ran a 2062 we always had to tip the faceplate all the way back on the feedhouse to get the correct angle for the draper to cut with, we no longer do that with our 2162, I don't miss the hydraulic pump hookup on the right side drive...seems like we always had a hard time getting it to release from the drive shaft.....other than that the 2062 was a pretty good start for us with drapers.

· Registered
809 Posts
It was on an 8010. Got kind of old adjusting the face plate to cut corn and then changing back for beans the same day, then you'd try beans and they'd be too wet to harvest.
I remember we lowered our skid plates down and it helped stay out of the dirt....the skid plates are easy to adjust on an 2162,a clip and a pin...no bolts like on the 2062.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.