The Combine Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
998 Posts
Usually re-straighten bent bars / wires in concaves, but if they are too far gone I would be looking at good used or new. Not sure what types are used else where in the world, but mainly the standard or aftermarket standard are used around here.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.