The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't started my 2188 in about 10 days and today after starting it, I noticed the blower wasn't working. I tried adjusting the blower switch, shutting the AC button on and off and even turning the key switch off and on a couple times. I checked the blower fuse under the console and it was good. Could the blower speed dial be bad? What should I look for next?

I didn't see any wires chewed on and keep plenty mouse poison in the combine. I know that doesn't mean much, but I'm just sayin.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Roll the set ahead by removing the 2 bolts at the back of the seat on the floor and the seat will pivot ahead. You will find the blower motor under the seat check for power at the connection to the motor with the key switch on. If you got power there its likely the blower motor very common failure. If that doesnt fix it it could also be the controller under the cab recirculating mesh behind the seat try swapping it out with a new one. There was some issues with those controllers as well they did update them in the 2300 series to a better controller.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.