The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, basically installing a field tracker on my 2188 piece by piece and my local dealer can't seem to get me a copy of the installation instructions. I have some loose wires and would like a good clue of where they go. Does anyone have a copy i can download or buy????????

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have the install instruction books from a dealer installed field tracker package on my 2188, along with the install instructions for sensor kit on 1020 flex head. You can have copies if you like. (38 pages total for english) Let me know how to get them to you.

Or the Instruction manuals have these #'s at bottom of front covers,( RAC 7-62681 field tracker sensor kit instructions for 1020 flex head for packages 1994876c and 143154a, RAC 7-85820 field tracker electrical completing package 282727a install instructions for 2100, RAC 7-63571 field tracker option package install instructions for 2100 and 2300), this may help dealer locate them for you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I tried to fax instructions but got answer machine, left msg to call me. My scanner is not working so can't email.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Your welcome. How far are you on project? That is a fairly involved option to install. If you need more of the manuals you can just call and I'll fax them. Good luck and have a safe harvest.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a case 1030 header with field tracker on it. My 2188 also has the field tracker but the connecting plug for the two differs?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts