The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is the kit to upgrade you 1600 series to a 2100 series hydro Handel,very easy to install,come with complete color step by step instruction,also have the hydraulic auger kit available for the upgrade to,anybody interested please call for pricing.
Contact Jeff @ 306-745-9170 if I do not answer please leave a message as I will call you back.
In stock ready to ship in USA and CANADA,will ship oversea as well

·
Registered
134 Posts
What functions does it control? Obviously up and down. How about unloader swing in and out? Fieldtracker side to side? Reel up down? Reel for and aft?

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
kthwht1680 we have 3 1480 and a 2188 and i can tell you the hydro handle is right up there with sliced bread, very convenient, much better then the old style.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I am the one putting these kits together for Jeff. Last fall i contacted him to see if he would build me a couple as he had built several kits in the past. He told me he no longer had the time because he had gotten so busy with the farm and labor had become scarce. We came to an agreement where i could try to build mine from his notes and if interested, build some for sale as he had several farmers wanting one. So, with the help of several friends, after several fittings and refittings, wiring and rewiring, i have made this a very simple installation. I have used this to cut wheat and corn so far(150 hrs) in two different combines.I have ck'd the AHHC and it also functions as it is supposed to. I love it!! I haven't got field tracker, but am fairly sure you could connect the left and right wires from the handle switch to your FT switch connecter to make it go. Someone has used thier handle to control it.All other functions work as they should. I include the button to turn the unloader on/off with the handle because i will shortly be offering a kit to convert the unloading auger on/off to electric over hydraulic. I have installed this on a 1688 and 1666 have been using it since wheat harvest. I have not had much time lately as we are trying to finish corn and beans are just about ready.(RAIN,RAIN,RAIN!!!) I am trying to decide the best way to do these kits before we offer them for sale. I can say from my experience that the handle is a nice upgrade and not hard to install. As far as durability, i believe it will hold up just fine overtime.
Thanks,
GLENN

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just want to report on the hydro handle update kit. Avery well thought out kit and instructions make this an easy and very fuctional upgrade to an older combine. My 1680 has FT and wire colors even matched up. Would say anyone wanting to make the upgrade to do it you wont regret the effort. I cant wait for the hydralic unloader engage update to become available.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks for the comment, Widerow.I think you will really like this handle upgrade if you ever get dry enough to use it.

Glenn

·
Registered
178 Posts
Have my 1680 in the shop would like to change the hydro handle but cant git anyone to call me back are the guys still out there making the setup??

·
Registered
159 Posts
5288, Jeff has been out of pocket for a few days, you may give me a call if you would like. Call 205-755-1330, ask for Glenn and i will see if i can answer your questions. Sorry for the delay in getting your call returned. If you would rather email me: [email protected]

Thanks,
Glenn

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have not had one installed in a 1400 series that i know of, but i believe it will work in the later 1400 series as long as it is electric over hydraulic. (In other words, do you raise/lower your header with a handle or do you use a switch on your hydro handle.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am the one putting these kits together for Jeff. Last fall i contacted him to see if he would build me a couple as he had built several kits in the past. He told me he no longer had the time because he had gotten so busy with the farm and labor had become scarce. We came to an agreement where i could try to build mine from his notes and if interested, build some for sale as he had several farmers wanting one. So, with the help of several friends, after several fittings and refittings, wiring and rewiring, i have made this a very simple installation. I have used this to cut wheat and corn so far(150 hrs) in two different combines.I have ck'd the AHHC and it also functions as it is supposed to. I love it!! I haven't got field tracker, but am fairly sure you could connect the left and right wires from the handle switch to your FT switch connecter to make it go. Someone has used thier handle to control it.All other functions work as they should. I include the button to turn the unloader on/off with the handle because i will shortly be offering a kit to convert the unloading auger on/off to electric over hydraulic. I have installed this on a 1688 and 1666 have been using it since wheat harvest. I have not had much time lately as we are trying to finish corn and beans are just about ready.(RAIN,RAIN,RAIN!!!) I am trying to decide the best way to do these kits before we offer them for sale. I can say from my experience that the handle is a nice upgrade and not hard to install. As far as durability, i believe it will hold up just fine overtime.
Thanks,
GLENN
Any chance you could call me and give me a price on these kits? My name is Jeremy my phone number is 513-617-5725
Thanks,
GLENN
Any chance I can get a price on one of these kits? You could call me at 513-617-5725 my name is Jeremy
Thanks,
GLENN
Interested

1 - 20 of 20 Posts