The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Im just wondering could somone point me in the right direction for a few replacement parts for my 2188, Im based in ireland where there are very few axialflow's so main case dealer is only option for parts but im trying to source them cheaper, the main part im after at the minute is the header raise/lower-tilt left/right switch on the joystick.
During the end of the harvest it started tilting aswell as raising/lowering when the raise/lower buttons are pressed, so its crossing over itself in the insides of the switch, its also sealed so cant be taken apart, does anyone know anywhere i could get this switch?
any help is greatly appreciated

Many Thanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
I use alot of these in building my handle upgrade kits for the 14 & 1600 series combines. I have searched for them elsewhere and no luck, i believe they are only availible from a dealer.Sorry. It is part# 132001A1 .

·
Registered
163 Posts
smallholder,
The header control switch cost $124.10 + tax at my dealer when i bought 5 in February. That part # is: 132001A1 . Hope you get it fixed.

Glenn

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Glenn, works out at 340 Euros here!!
and the dealer says that they are a different type of switch here on european models

1 - 7 of 7 Posts