The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The windows on the inside of cab get so steamy and wet you can't see out of cab. Have to keep wiping them off, happens at night when sun goes down. Run the air or try to run heat, or just fan, can't get them to stop 'sweating'...... any one have an idea or had this happen to you?

·
Registered
475 Posts
We have the same problem too. Heater valve under buddy seat has probably crapped out like ours did.

If your heater valve and a/c are functioning properly the manual says to run the temp dial in the zone where the red and blue lines overlap.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If your AC works, turn the fan on max and dial in the lowest temp possible. The cab air will get the moisture knocked out of it as it goes through the AC coil. It may get uncomfortable before the windows clear up?

Once they are clear, turn the temp up until it's comfortable. It will probably stay clear then?

I have the same problem with a 9650 STS when the sun goes down.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I'd start having condensation form on the outside of my 9760 the past couple years when the sun would go down... I would just turn the temperature up to the red/blue meeting point and let it work itself out... usually turned out pretty nice and made it so I could see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts