The Combine Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was running today and the cab fan when on high speed vibrates. When I turn the speed down it is alright. I also want to know were the cab fan is at. Maybe somthing loose? I also was wondering when I have the automatic air control on after a few minutes the little open book sign comes on. If I turn it off then back on somtimes it will work fine for awile then the book comes back on. I cleaned the cab filter inside and out. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
105 Posts
You more than likely need a new blower assembly. A mere 300 some bucks. Its under the seat, take the four bolts out and tip the whole seat/counsel ahead.

When the little book comes on does your AC quit working? Might be low on freon or pressure switch is kicking it out. Make sure condenser is clean. Also if you set it too low and its humid its easy to freeze up the evaporator. Also keep empty potato chip bags and paper towels away from the recirc filter behind the seat that's the main cab fan filter the one on the outside is just for the pressurizer fan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts