The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 2366, and the grain loss monitor malfunctions. When I turn it on and use it, all four lights blink on and off continuously. Any thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I kind of have the same problem on my '99 2366 except it is only on one rotor sensor (#3). It can go crazy lighting up constantly in the field causing the rotor loss reading to read high. Sometimes it will even flash with the seperator off. Replaced the sensor and it still does it. Wiring looks good

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I ended up putting a 3/8" rubber fuel hose over the cables at the back of the combine where it makes a loop and goes to the sieves . Just taped it all up with electrical tape and had put the hose starting just before the cable clamp on the combine to stop it from moving as the wires were wearing from the movement . I had just cut a slit in the hose to get the wires in then taped over the hose .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.