The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how clean the air filter stays on the 5088 we have a 2377 and in soybeans iam always cleaning the air filter and we put a hydra sucker to clean the screen but the fine stuff still gets in. and the cleaning in corn is not as good as the other case combines we had so how is the cleaning in the 5088 we are looking to buy one and keep the 2377 too and is the a way to get the 1020 grain head to cut lower like the hydra flex deere and has anyone heard of putting a hydra flex deere head on a 5088 will it work i wish case had a hydra flex thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
iam talking about engine air filter. and have they done things different with the cab air filter i clean it everyday dumb design

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
every day? somethings wrong with ur machine...its not a deere.... that's the biggist complaint I hear is the engine air filter.

we clean ours once or twice a year... cab air we clean once a year... probably should more but.....like u said its a pain!!!!

·
Registered
961 Posts
dont know if anything is necessarily wrong with it. we run a 9660 and even with the airscoop, (which helps tremendously) you still have to clean it every couple days in real dirty conditions. fellow i help part time has a 2588 new last year and says the same thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts