The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a little help with my problem. My 2388 is a 99 model with about 2000 engine hours, however the air conditioner has given me fits for a couple years. It will cool for several hours then quit. Sometimes if I shut it off for awhile it will work again. Some days it will work perfectly. It doesn't make any difference if in auto temp or just manual. New belt ,pulley, coolant level, oil, thermostat. The two mechanics that have tried to find my problem with no luck. Anyone else have this problem?? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
29 Posts
sounds like its freezing up check the filter behind the seat, also recomend pulling the seat and blowing out the evaporator also try runing with the fan wide open all the time and just adjust with temp knob

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestions, but I have new filters, it is so clean under the seat you could eat of it (if you wanted to). I have run the fan from slow to fast, temperature from cold to cool. I have shut the valves on the heater hoses. No obstuctions for the air intake. What next??

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
theirs a switch under teh buddy seat if you wire it off it will work great if my memory still works or you just might unhook it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts