The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few questions for anyone that may run a fm1000 monitor from trimble in their case 2388. I have a 01 and had a trimble rep "install" the fm1000 monitor from our planter tractor into our combine. The wire harness was hooked up wrong from the get go, long story short i am no longer getting service out of them. i messed around with it and got the harness plugged in the correct way, only thing i notice is that when i shut the monitor off, it says "clean out moisture sensor, yes or no?" when i click yes, nothing happens with the moisture sensor(case ih unit). Should this turn? I haven't gotten the chance to field test the unit yet to know if the little auger is turning while in regular use. I also notice when i make the light work on the back side of the proxy switch light up, nothing happens. (key power on and monitor on). But if i take the 40 amp relay out and jump the wires like ag leader says, the auger will turn. is there something I'm missing? two weeks and i still have a pos trimble system. :mad:

·
Registered
560 Posts
I have a few questions for anyone that may run a fm1000 monitor from trimble in their case 2388. I have a 01 and had a trimble rep "install" the fm1000 monitor from our planter tractor into our combine. The wire harness was hooked up wrong from the get go, long story short i am no longer getting service out of them. i messed around with it and got the harness plugged in the correct way, only thing i notice is that when i shut the monitor off, it says "clean out moisture sensor, yes or no?" when i click yes, nothing happens with the moisture sensor(case ih unit). Should this turn? I haven't gotten the chance to field test the unit yet to know if the little auger is turning while in regular use. I also notice when i make the light work on the back side of the proxy switch light up, nothing happens. (key power on and monitor on). But if i take the 40 amp relay out and jump the wires like ag leader says, the auger will turn. is there something I'm missing? two weeks and i still have a pos trimble system. :mad:
I don't know about the Trimble system, but on a factory CIH yield monitor system, the bypass motor won't run unless the separator is on. So turn the machine on and engage the separator, then try covering the proximity switch again. The light should light and the motor should run after about 2 seconds.

http://www.thecombineforum.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.