The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I asked lance to send me a high res picture of this.. He was nice enough to do that for me. I got to playing around with it and came up with this. Not totaly what I was going for but being a JPG only file its hard to manipulate it. The grass does stand out alot more though. brightens it up. What do you guys think. Im trying to get something so I can make a few prints to hang in my office.

Dusty

·
Registered
722 Posts
Combiness, you are the lead dog in karmas, approaching 100.....the first person in history, in this great combine site to reach such a favores status. Sincere congratultions to you for making it so educational and interesting for us. Thank you so much.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Well, thank you, so much, Cessnaguy! I am really grateful for everyone's like kindness shown on here, too. Yes, I do love combines as everyone knows, but even more important, is to SHOW this in a CARING way, and not act like having to "prove" something. In retrospect, I have learned a great deal from all of the others here, who've taken their time to not only post interesting facts and pictures, but ANSWER questions as well.

Yes, this is a great forum, and I especially thank Alex and Lance for making all of this what it is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts