The Combine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 30' Honeybee draper for sale. It is set up with the factory new holland hookup and drives, but I also have a gleaner-bish adapter that I would throw in if needed. The head is a 2000 model 994 with a UII pickup reel, transports and gauge wheels. It has the optional windrow belt so that it can be used to windrow crop if needed. 1 year old SCH sickle that only has 600 acres on it. This header can be used in any small grain, soybeans, or peas, I used it in peas and wheat and it worked great. 1 new belt, 2 over 80%, 1 with a splice that is 50%. Great header I just am looking to upgrade to a 36' head.

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a great header, before I had cut any peas I was a little skeptical to not have a flex head but after I had I was more then impressed with the job it did. I don't have to get rid of it because I can easily run it for quite a few more years with the shape its in but I would just prefer to have a 36' head on my R75 and use the 30' that is on my dads R62 for any uneven washouts and terraces that we have which aren't very common in this country anyways.

Nice straight header looks well maintained .What really caught my attention is the Honey Bee decal on a 994 . Thought it would have had New Holland there.
Good eye, it actually did use to say New Holland. I pulled those decals off and honeybee sent me decals for free to put on it. I'm a pretty biased guy and I figured for guys that didn't know honeybee made new hollands and would be looking for a honeybee if I ever sold it that those decals would be in my favor.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.