The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
The huggers and the 62's were made concurrently, so I'd say just about every hugger will fit a 62. The 3000 head is essentially the same as a hugger. The later ones may be set up for lateral tilt or A series machine, but can be modified easily with parts to fit a 62.

We ran a 8 row 36 inch head "A" series head (with the beveled gears instead of gear boxes) on a R62. If it's a gleaner head, and not going back to the L2 days, I'm pretty sure it'll fit on your machine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
reply to the reply

I need to apologise. I was using a smart phone but the user wasnt in compliance as being smart.

We have an R42 and thinking of going to a 62. We have a 4 row 36 inch, anyway. Width wise will the head cover the tire tracks of the 62.

·
Registered
169 Posts
A six row hugger just gets past the ladder on our 62. Some places we almost need the ladder up. I agree with above that I don't think you could drive fast enough with a 4row. There are places this year I can't keep our 62 full with a 6.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.