The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 4430 sprayer I run isn't holding the a/c charge. Hasn't since it was delivered its a February of 14 build date. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm also having trouble with the mesh screen in front of radiator plugging up with dirt, it has the reversing fan. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
What does Mother Deere have to say, a/c leak's can be a pita any wet /soaked lines with oil? reversing fan I would get on Momma Deere's arse, Scott.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No signs of any leaks on a quick inspection by a mechanic. When things slow down we're gonna have a full inspection done on it. Talked to the dealer yesterday and found out the sprayer I'm running isn't the only one in the area with a 2014 4430 with the exact same problem. Those ac systems also were not to be charged when delivered.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
No signs of any leaks on a quick inspection by a mechanic. When things slow down we're gonna have a full inspection done on it. Talked to the dealer yesterday and found out the sprayer I'm running isn't the only one in the area with a 2014 4430 with the exact same problem. Those ac systems also were not to be charged when delivered.
Wonderful quality control, dealer should have caught it when they pre delivered it, part of the inspection, Scott.:confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts