The Combine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im hoping someone can help me.. ive got an 03 470r and been having trouble with buildup above the impellor on canola.. i think the buildup may be normal as its feeding fine but im getting fire happening after only 1 round i empty the bin and have to put out embers.. the rotor bearings are fine but i did find the front drivers side concave has come out of the pin.. any thots on how it came out? has this happened before and could it be causing my fire issues.. also what has to come appart to get that back together.. thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when you open the large panel on the drivers side by the cylinder the pin for the main concave on the front is out of the hole.. i can post a pic here in a bit.. does the cylinder and all that stuff have to come out to get the concave out or not?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey , that should be a bolt (I guess M16 or M20). No, you have to take the feederhouse off, close the concave all the way , take the APS drum out, incl. the pre-concave. Than you have to take the main concave out. Make sure you put some wood underneath them, otherwise you will probably damage the preparation floor!! If you are not to familiar with that, ring the dealer. It is at least a half days job!!

Maybe you are lucky and the bolt just moved out, than you can maybe just get a new bolt!?

Good luck!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.