The Combine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got informed today i was the 50,000th post so far...

Thats alot of post its been alot of fun finding this site and ive learned alot i hope you all have too.

Id like to thank B575 for his yellow blindness then comeing from the darkside to the goodside

Fordboy too he really got me going recently and all you great people at John Deere.

"Always laugh once a day no matter what........... life's not as always as serious as it really seems".

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
And we're almost up to 3000 registered users too. Quite an accomplishment in just a couple years.

-Lance

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
My user profile says:

Date Registered: May 17, 2005, 7:26pm

So I guess this forum has been here almost 3 years. Wow.

-Lane

·
Registered
101 Posts
Congrats, of the 50,000 posts you three have got 7.878 percent of all posts. casefarmer, mx270, and alex. Throw in Combiness and your probabably close to 1 out of every 10 or eleven posts.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey when it rains a inch every other day and some days 5 u need something to do..

plus you don't learn unless you ask...

·
Registered
693 Posts
Darkside to the good side, ha!

You and I both know DEEP DOWN you secretly crave german engineering!

You probly have to play with your 1/64th lexion 590 in the closet with a flashlight so your poppa don't find out the adulterous lust you have for Lexions!

Congrats on being number 50,000......... you get a prize for that? HINT moderators HINT!

I remember when there was around 700 members, this was the best combine board on the net when it started as it is now.

Keep up the good work fella's.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey I really like this site great info and fun! Just was on " Hardcoresledder.com " they have been around for 6 years I think? they have almost 50,000 reg users and about 3.8 million post ! this internet thing is quite big isn't it lol lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts