The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I had read about a returns speedup kit somewhere but can't find anything with my searches . Does anyone know who makes them if they are available . Thanks

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Are you having issues with return plugging? If so, yes the speed up sprocket can help, is easy to install, but isn't a full cure. The best is to change the angle of the elevator floor at the top of the tailings, above the auger. The new angle allows the material to fall to the auger easier and not return back down the elevator.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I'm not plugging it's just quite often up high on the graph and tends to bug me when the rotor-sieve loss is showing minimal . Plus it would be easier to determine changes if it would run in the low to mid area . Is it just a sprocket change and if so where is it available >

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
A TM 6 top sieve can greatly decrease the returns if you do not have one. In one of my machines I put a speed up sprocket that a guy made for me in Saskatoon. You can buy them from HHS parts or something like that in the US. Seedcleaner would have his contacts. He makes conclaves, APS grates, and other things for lexions.

Did you solve your %power reading issue. We still have not solved ours.,

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do have tm6 sieves both top and bottom . And no , relearning the speeds had no effect . I talked to service and understandably he wasn't completely familiar with my particular year but thought there was a 0 engine load learn but I can't find one . The odd thing is if I am going up a hill and push the hydro it will tell me I'm over engine limit so it's obviously getting the input from somewhere .

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
We don’t run the speed up kit just the enlarged throat update and return plugging has pretty much been eliminated. Just tm6 top sieves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts