The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Awesome Pics!

+1

I'm not used to the whole pick up thing (We cut our canola with Varios here in N.C., so this is awesome to see.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Great Pics if you have more post them up when you have time. Good luck with the harvest.

Cheers Camel

·
Registered
125 Posts
Great photos! +1 from me also. The Lexions are not very popular in my area. A few were sold but since have all been traded back for case ih combines. Not sure why. I think it might have been a service issue.

Warren

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:What size swaths are those? 30' or smaller?
What was it running for ground speed in that? never done canola with one of those, I would imagine that air ride seat was getting a workout!

Only 25' You could travel up to 7mph at times. 25' is not really ideal for these 36' would fill the machine better.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thanks for the photos - top shots, also nice MT800 series, you surely wont be short of hp pulling that chaser bin around. Have a good harvest

Cheers Camel

·
Registered
281 Posts
Great photos mountainbigbull, but just curious two different chaser bins? What is the size of the Brent chaser bin and does it have the steerable axles.

Cheers camel

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:Great photos mountainbigbull, but just curious two different chaser bins? What is the size of the Brent chaser bin and does it have the steerable axles.

Cheers camel

They are two different farms that I have posted pics from. The first is from a farm that runs 2 590R and one cart, a 1300 bushel J&M painted Cat yellow. The later pics are from a farm that runs 4 590R with 2 Brent 1500 bushel carts. The Brent's do have the steerable axles.

Glad you guys like the pics!

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
My favorites are AB blue sky with clouds; rolling hills with great machinery!
The shot of 4 combine hoppers lined up and on the move is interesting.
Absolutely the best pictures I've seen of Alberta farming; keep them coming.

·
Registered
668 Posts
More excellent shots. Thanks so much for sharing them

I have posted a link to these pics on Farm Photo, so thers can enjoy them too,

Regards,

TC

1 - 20 of 20 Posts