The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't get my 630D table to run level, always high on the rh end.

I have HHR, HHS and Contour Master on Auto, tech told me
I would have to take the contour master off Auto and control
it manually.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

MS

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Runs high on right because all the gear boxes add more weight to the left. Do you have the float wheels unpinned? Also try lowering hydra float pressures. Upinning the float wheels should fix it though. Might want to re-cal your header too.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I can't get my 630D table to run level, always high on the rh end.

I have HHR, HHS and Contour Master on Auto, tech told me
I would have to take the contour master off Auto and control
it manually.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

MS
Try this. You will need a tech to perform the updates:

Solution Number: 95745
Solution Summary: Header Becomes Unlevel While Using Active Header Height Sensing: 600 Series Rigid Draper & S-Series Combine
Publication Date: Mar 31 2014

Complaint or Symptom :
Upon operating with active header height sensing (HHS) activated for a few minutes, the feederhouse is fully tilted to the right hand side (RHS), causing the header to become unlevel as the left hand side (LHS) is lower than the (RHS). If continued to operate with (HHS) activated diagnostic trouble code (DTC) LC1 521795.14 may become active stating to reduce float pressure or tilt header forward.
Problem or Situation :
During the header calibration, LC1 diagnostic address (DA) 151 reads a false value for the right accumulator precharge.
Solution :
Update the LC1 software payload to version (AXE41588A) or higher, as the error has been corrected. Once software has been updated perform a successful header calibration.
Note: When updating the LC1 software payload, it’s recommended that all machine software showing a newer download version in SDS to be updated as well thus avoiding mismatch software.

If (HHS) is still not performing as desired, modify the following diagnostic addresses:
  1. LC1 131 to 00001100: This will disable the over lower logic, and low height alarm.
  2. LC1 152 to 60: This will limit the float cylinder over extension percentage. DTAC Solution: 94091
If (HHS) is still not performing as desired, verify accumulator precharge pressures. Note: when testing accumulators, ambient temperature will affect precharge pressures, therefore reference the Temperature vs. Pressure chart within the Technical Manual for correct pressures

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Is the platform dual zone control.

May just need the inner float cylinders adjusted so when you raise the pressure up the platform lifts level. Done my adjusting the lower position of the cylinder. I presume you have cal the header front. My likely object of cause would be possibly incorrectly charged float cylinders accumulators but levelling should help and try it with HHS off

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.