The Combine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having issues with the header plowing dirt on left side. Underside of header is clean, everything is freshly calibrated, header has 200 hours on it. Cutter bar is not bent, cutter bar pressure is up at 1700. Crop divider is resting on ground but also had it slightly off ground. I've tried varying cutter bar pressure up and down. This is in lentils but had same issue in 320ac of peas I did. Sensor voltages are correct. Combine is an S670. The pictures were taken after 15 feet of combining. The fields here are as flat as can be. The header is not in float mode and is calibrated and setup in flex mode.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Have you checked your poly, look where the two rivets go on the tab. Hydraflexes are notorious for tearing up the drive side fast. I put a knew one on every year, might last little over a half of a bean season.

·
Registered
778 Posts
What is your knife angle? If you get too aggressive this can be the result.

Sometimes I adjust the contour sensors on the end AFTER calibration to make the header retract a little more. Extend the rod to make it think it's pushing harder on the ground than it is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.