The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is an address i can change on a s670 combine to enable the 1,2,3 buttons on the multifuntion lever to have for example the 3 button be for hydraflex sensing mode and the 2 button be for off the ground height sensing mode.I need this for harvesting crops that have huge lodged areas and lots of standing crop also.I read in the manual it is possible and to contact your dealer to enable it ,but i'm sure someone on here knows.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Not sure you can have it set up to do both at the same time other than having the above ground settings running on header height return vs header height sensing. I think what complicates things is having to change your float pressure from flex mode to max psi to lock header in rigid mode.

·
Registered
35 Posts
LC1-130 - is 8 digits - changing the third one (xxNxxxxx) from 0 to 1 should do what you want.

Perform header calibration after modifying this address.
0 or 1 = Auxiliary height sensors NOT present or pinned up, cutterbar in flex mode (resume 2 and 3 select height sensing for on the ground operation.)
0 = Auxiliary height sensors present, unpinned, and cutterbar mechanically locked rigid (resume 2 and 3 select height sensing for off the ground operation.)
1 = Auxiliary height sensors present and unpinned, cutterbar rigid using only hydraulic pressure (resume 2 selects height sensing in rigid off ground mode, resume 3 reduces cutterbar pressure allowing cutterbar to flex for on the ground operation.)
0 = Default

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And i am assuming the connector by the quick attach on the header that that you have to pug in when using auxilory sensor and unplug when going to flex mode,should that probably be pluged in when running in this (lets call it hybrid mode) ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts