The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 6620TII with heavy rear axle has the incorrect trash shield over the rear axle. There are two trash shields, a long one for the pre Titian 2 20 series and a shorter one for the Titian 2. The shield bolts to the shoe and the rear is held up with rubber straps. Mine has the incorrect longer one and the straps someone rigged didn't work and it has rubbed on the axle mounts and is about shot. My local welding shop can bend me a new short aluminum shield and I can use the same brackets. Deere wants $350 just for the piece of aluminum! So if someone has a 66 or 7720 Titian 2 [has to be Titian 2] with heavy rear axle sitting nearby could you go throw a tape measure on the shield and post the length of it? Measure from the front of the aluminum to the rear. I can guess its length but would prefer actual measurements. BTW no titian 2's around here that I know of nearby.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I've got a 6620 T2 with RWA. I'm assuming that would have the same shield as the heavy rear axle. I'll get you measurement tomorrow.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just killed 2 birds with one stone so to speak. 1 7720 T2 with heavy rear axle and factory rwa has a chaff pan length of 30 inches. 2 judging by the noises coming from the feeder house while I measured the pan I am pretty sure I know where ol' momma cat has her kittens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts