The Combine Forum banner

70 Series John Deere Combine Photo Album

6K views 28 replies 20 participants last post by  suzieb118 
#1 ·
There is a 70 series John Deere Machine sitting at the Alva OK old walmart building on the south side of town. Anyone going give me a call so I can go see it as well I've only been told about it. Give me a call (785) 324-0698. It's being guarded by John Deere personel, but camera's do have zoom lenses.

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: 70 Series Machine Spotted Again (With Picture)

It seems to be a drop point for the harvesters and a storage local for their trailers etc.

The machine has been moved to the John Deere dealership in Alva out of prying eyes, but I have pictures and can be seen when I get them uploaded and the link out here. The outter shell is the same for the most part but under the shields is a different story and you can see the differences by the pictures that will be listed. People familiar with the inner workings will see the differences right away.

The cab is WAAAYYYYYYY different. The overhead instrument panel is different. The console is completely different as well. You can see the pictures.

#9 ·
I've got a question which model is it??? (9870, 9770, etc.. I wonder are they putting the 13.5 in the big one????? What is that little screen looking thing on the backside of the console that almost looks like a camera screen??? Huge score on the pictures!!!!!!!

#19 ·
...We don't know what this 70 series has in it. I work for a JD dealer and have asked the JD TAM and if he knows this 70 series he is not telling. So wait until it comes out or maybe this one will not be the next series combine for John Deere...

-Edited by Lance to clean up the conversation about Jono and Muddy.

#26 ·
Yes i have heared that Frederick has tested other John Deere's combines from a custom harvester friend and also here in Columbus, NE we have a Frederick 9650STS combine that was in the tornado, he sold it to a farmer just a little north of here. I stoped tonight to look at it and there are more parts missing then what the tornado took, looked like they were working on it before the tornado.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.