The Combine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
The 7010 was the best thing at the show simply because they had a tv on the feeder house that was playing a movie of an 8010 harvesting corn, soybeans and such. The song for this movie was International Harvester by Craig Morgan.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Quote:The 7010 was the best thing at the show simply because they had a tv on the feeder house that was playing a movie of an 8010 harvesting corn, soybeans and such. The song for this movie was International Harvester by Craig Morgan.

The Lexion video was pretty sharp too, especially the two combines unloading in the semi, at the same time, while going through the field with one of them going unloading while going backwards. That's talent!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Another thing my g/f pointed out was how much better it looks with the red being in place of the black.

And alot of people ive talked to really like that change.

Not sure why but with the black it just looked a bit more....well funky...strange...ect..ect...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Quote:
Quote:Another thing my g/f pointed out was how much better it looks with the red being in place of the black.

Not sure why but with the black it just looked a bit more....well funky...strange...ect..ect...

That'd be the first I heard of that. There is just too much red on the 70 and 8010's now and even the 2588's look a little off with all that red. The blacktopped 8010's looked 10 times better, and many people are disappointed with how they look now.

I disagree I think they look 1000 times better all red and I know many people that are impressed with how they look all red. "2588's look a little off with all that red" Have you ever seen a 2388 or a 2188? The 2588's have more black than they did with the black bin extension and the black ladders and hand rails.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Quote:
Quote:Another thing my g/f pointed out was how much better it looks with the red being in place of the black.

That'd be the first I heard of that. There is just too much red on the 70 and 8010's now and even the 2588's look a little off with all that red. The blacktopped 8010's looked 10 times better, and many people are disappointed with how they look now.

Glad I don't own a black top 8010. Can you imagine their resale value compared to what the red top will be? The red top means "latest and greatest," free of problems that plagued the black tops during the early years of the 8010.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.