The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a 7010 with just the standard non HID lights on it and am wondering if its possible to either replace two of the lights with the HID lights or am i better off leaving what is has on it now and putting on aftermarket HID lights like the ones you can get from shoup. Does case sell a kit to add on the lights? Or are the standard lights bright enough to work all right? Have never ran a machine with the hid on it before but have seen them at night and it looks like it really lights things up. Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
The HID lights are worth the money. We have the factory ones on our Deere's and they really light up the night.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Check what bulb you have,Most newer bulbs are 9005,9006. MobileHid.com has kits with digital ballast and 4300kbulb for less then $300 for two. I have a few of his kits already and working great in some green machines. I'm sure there will be some replyes here that they are no good,(GPS stuff)but they are working great for me

[email protected] MobileHid is a good guy to deal with!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I looked up 7010 in caseih parts and they use a H4,9005 bulbs. I would use the Hid kit only in flood lamp if possible. To me it looks like IH uses JW speaker lights just like everone else.
http://www.jwspeaker.com/catalog/forward_lighting/model_7110.htm
This should be your lamp

Just take out the halogen 9005(bulb)in your flood lamp and put in a Hid kit from Mobilehid,its all plug and play

Halogen put out about 1000 lumens
35w 4300k hid 3200 lumes
50w 4300k hid 4000-4600 lumens

Hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts