The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a price qoute from my dealer today on a 7010 for the 07 crop season.

Base list $248,709
Setup for Corn/Beans
$276,507
$1500 Frieght
$2000 Dealer Setup
----------
$280,007

Looking to demo one this fall. Sure is a lot of money though!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Dang thats outrageous! I was quoted 280k for a fully loaded 06 8010 with pickup head and 36ft macdon last fall!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 7010 Price quote

Hfh - were those prices for that stuff all new, or trade prices? That seems really low. I have no idea what a pickup head is worth but a new 36' drapper head is around 60k from what i have priced. My dealer always pumps up the trade allowance with the discounts and everything so its kinda hard to guess what they really want for the combine. But my best guess is around 240k actual money. Still a ton of money however.

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
07 8010 IS 280K list saw thedope on the 7010 today 52" cleaning system 9L engine new cooling system with belt drive rotary screen? does NH have one like that? color monitor but you can't put it in an older model 8010 alot of software and electrical upgrades

·
Registered
144 Posts
Quote:Hfh - were those prices for that stuff all new, or trade prices? That seems really low. I have no idea what a pickup head is worth but a new 36' drapper head is around 60k from what i have priced. My dealer always pumps up the trade allowance with the discounts and everything so its kinda hard to guess what they really want for the combine. But my best guess is around 240k actual money. Still a ton of money however.

Those were for all new no trade. I never asked if it was cash price or dealer price as there is a difference between the two. I was quoted $38k for a 36ft macdon. This is from a good dealer. I also went to Titan just to see if they would do better because they are the biggest ih dealer in the US, but I was surprised at their quote of $30k more. Anyay, I didnt take the bite on a new combine cuz of the bugs being worked out on the 8010's still.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts