The Combine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Re: 7010'S FOR SALE IN AUSTRALIA

There was two pre production ones in WA in 06 and one that I know of sold for the 07 season . I think more are sold new for 08 so it migt be a while before any used ones come through.

·
Registered
296 Posts

If it doesnt rain this year 4/5ths of australias farming land will be up for sale......cheaply!

come to think of it you could probly walk onto a farm and not pay for it if the rains fail to come yet again!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Nextdoor.... Where are you located? I am at elmore in central vic in a very secure rain fall area. If you wan't to sell give us a yell. What sort of front are you running? How many tonnes an hour in wheat can you get with her? Any troubles with it and howmany hour have you done? Thanks giffo

·
Registered
76 Posts

Giffo its not even here yet and that would mean you could have a unused one if it doest rain soon. Im located east of a place called Narembeen sorta half way between Perth and Kalgoorlie. All the dams on both farms are emty (45 of them) and we are flat out carting for sheep. As for last year it was ok for wheat but just no heavy rain for run off.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Next door
lets just hope the rains come for you. We should be loking at a good season this year as we have had 7 inches of rain since just before christmas. Really only good for sub soil and growing summer weeds which we are flat out spraying.
All the best giffo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts