The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new 7120hooked to a 35 ft 2020 and cannot get sensitivitry low enough header seems to hunt at all times even withsensitivity down to 0, anyone else seen this??

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would bet you need to calibrate or have something entered wrong in pro 600 on your header 1 or header2 screen.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We had the same problem with our header.
Your dealer can get a sheet with how to change the holes the potentiometer is mounted in on each side to make it less sensitive (Assist Sheet). This helped alot.Then lower your header raise-lower speed numbers to take out the remaining bounce.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 2020 35ft worked fine on last years 7010. This year on new 7120 and can't get sensitivity low enough to stop the pulsing. Dealer is still working on the problem, but not having any luck. There has to be more people having this problem than is mentioned on this board so far.
Any other help would be greatly appreciated. East central Indiana.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same problem here. 07 7010 new 35ft. 2020. Going to try 1 hole forward with the sensor mount. Platform manual says to do that. Going to need alot of dry weather first though, North Central Iowa.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
try feeder cal as i explained it is normally done with the head off over a ditch but we performedit with the head mounted and what a differece it made

1 - 7 of 7 Posts