The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After pressing the resume button to lower head to cut soybeans, the auto header height system sometimes hesitates 2-3 seconds before taking over. This results in 4-6inch cut for a few yards on one end or the other. Also when the auto height control does activate there is quite a jerk or bounce. Anyone know what is wrong? Dealer is clueless.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Check voltage on each sensor, range is .5-4.5 v. If out of range system will act up and not always throw an error code. May have to adjust linkage on sensor.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I had the same problem with 7010 and 2020. Do a feeder cal if have the time and remember to do the head cal( hold the down switch for 5 sec after on ground and do the same for the up 5 sec after all the way up). It seemed to help mine but didnt cure it. if figured out let know

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm having similar trouble with a 2062 on our 6088. Everything was working fine. I finished a field, put the header on the cart and went down the road to the next field. When I put the head back on and started up the head would raise when I hit resume to drop it. I have to run it manually. The 1-2 button doesn't seem to function properly either. Dealer can't figure it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts