The Combine Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read on this forum some time back that you can chip these iveco motors so you get more horsepower out of them. Who sell these chips and how much more hp can you get and how much more fuel use. wolters

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Hi
I sell the chips for these machines.
Made by Agricultural Diesel Solutions
Cost is $1695.00 plus shipping for the ADS.
Will give you up to 30% more hp and torque.
In tough conditions may use more fuel.
In normal conditions if you run at normal load and speed may actually save some fuel,maybe.
will give you a 30 day money back and has lifetime warranty to original purchaser.

TIA

Amax

http://shopagripower.com/cnh.htm

·
Registered
236 Posts
We have Steinbaurs on our 8010's and are very happy. We got them from Skayman welding in Hamiota Manitoba.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Amax

Is the "up to 30% more hp and torque" above the factory standard or is it above the factory standard plus boost.

Jimmy

·
Registered
145 Posts
i brought one for my 7010, saved a little fuel but did gain anything at all, took it off one day and i could run faster on the same field. the next day i pluged it back in just to check again nothing better. long story short i send it back, still waitting for an answer back. in the mean time i had to buy a new ecm and put new terminals in the wireing harness for the ecm. i also had one on my 305, keeped saying fuel filters are pluged, unplug the chip and gained 3.0 mph.

·
Registered
145 Posts
it was the one from agri diesel solutions, i think, it was in a black box, a guy in town is a dealer for them, i even talked to a guy named allan from the company too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts