The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2013 760 displays the error message "wrong transmission configuration." Anyone experienced this before or have ideas where to look?
Started intermittently, but now immediately pops up if you esc. Is very difficult to observe machine function or change settings with the red error message always there.

·
Registered
231 Posts
My 2013 760 displays the error message "wrong transmission configuration." Anyone experienced this before or have ideas where to look?
Started intermittently, but now immediately pops up if you esc. Is very difficult to observe machine function or change settings with the red error message always there.
When mine did that it was the computer module on the front side of the main frame tube in front of the transmision. You can put it on yourself but a tech will have to program it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
When mine did that it was the computer module on the front side of the main frame tube in front of the transmision. You can put it on yourself but a tech will have to program it.
Sorry I hadn’t seen your post sooner I hadn’t been on the forum for quite a while . I know what you’re going thru , very annoying . Mine had done it once in a while for two years , then it kept getting more frequent and nobody knew what was causing it. Finally someone at claas said to try changing that module and so I took the one off our other combine and that worked so I bought a new module.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info! We have a tech coming out on Tuesday to look. Will be good to point him in the right direction.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We changed the module and the problem has been solved!
So much nicer without the constant alarm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts