The Combine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m new to lexion and just picked up a 14 760tt I have one backup camera on the back panel and was wondering if I can add another one to the auger? I see in cebis there is video 1 and video 2. Can anybody help me out?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Yes it can be done with factory camera's. Can't tell you how as I ordered the combine with it. Has one on the back as well as one on the auger. Video 1 and 2 as you describe.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Dealer called Claas and whoever they talked to said they’d have to do more research to see how I could run another one through cebis like the one on the back is but they could sell me a kit that uses a separate monitor for $3000, what the heck kinda camera system cost that much. I told them to do more research

·
Registered
871 Posts
I had to go out and look at my combine, as I'm getting older I can't remember f... all. The camera for the auger is on a seperate monitor on the corner post. The rear one is on the cebis. This is from factory.

Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I don't own one but doesnt the CEBIS monitor have two connections under it, one for each camera?

Maybe a salvage yard would have the setup you need, or just buy a $100 aftermarket setup.

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,026 Posts
I had to go out and look at my combine, as I'm getting older I can't remember f... all. The camera for the auger is on a seperate monitor on the corner post. The rear one is on the cebis. This is from factory.

Sorry for the confusion.
Had me going!
Speaking of stand alone auger display

Display on left upper left cab post, a simple eye glance between display and auger/load end. Where it always should have been.
Opens the right side up for this treasure chest of monitors

Last time I posted pics it looked fine to me on pad used but no one else, still same?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,181 Posts
Image is upside down for me. Might need another screen for a view of the header...because most of it will be blocked with all that stuff in there!

·
Super Moderator
3,026 Posts
Use to be the attachment pics then just the codes of them at the bottom.
Don’t know what’s wrong but it’s sure a poor setup!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Yes it does. Looks like all you need is a wire harness and a camera
Has anyone done this for this season? Harness available through the dealer? Adding a couple cameras to run through my gs3 but looked and found another plug under my cebis so thinking if its not cost prohibitive i would add another to there as well likely on the unload auger.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I looked into adding a camera to the grain hopper. Our combine came with a backup camera in Cebis and a separate monitor with an auger camera. The cost of adding a camera to the grain hopper going through parts was absolutely ridiculous. We bought a separate monitor and wireless camera off Amazon for the hopper.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts