The Combine Forum banner

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  bojanb 
#1 ·
I'm going down to Sydney next weekend to watch the Wallaby's give England a rugby lesson, but while I'm down there I want to duck up to Richmond and have a look at a JD 7610. They're saying it's only got 3000hrs on it but I'd say it's 13000, but it doesn't have a cab or FWA. I need a tractor to put on a bin or auger at harvest so it will be perfect for that. It has 2 remotes and 3pl but I'm concerned about resale. What's your thoughts on no cab, no FWA?

#4 ·
120 all up over 5 days. Didn't start running until 100. It put a deep fresh in river at Goulburn but only lasted day.
Have been putting out Gib Acid all week and the boom was sinking a fair bit so I'd say the profile is pretty well full. Talking 30-50 for this low which will run a lot of water. My boss is at the top of the Abercrombie and they are wet as well so I'd expect some decent inflow next week.

#7 ·
You should be able to notice the difference between 3000 and 13000, unless it is after the game and you had to burrow your sorrows with alcohol. I'm still kinda hazy after our beating...
If it is 3000 and you need it for a yard tractor, why would you want to sell it? That would be a grate find.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.