The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Biggest thing is probably power, and in corn the precleaner gives enough capacity to use it.Welcome to push button farming everything is done with a switch, buddy seat is nice,chopper rolls in and out, really good warning light panel and monitor system, lots of bearings are greasable and most are 400hr. intervals.Best advice i can give is try it out for a couple days see what you think,I went from mf 750 to the 9500 BIG difference. Good luck!! TF

·
Registered
13 Posts
We have been running a 7720 titan 2 for some years, real comfortable operating it and have always liked it, but it is getting up in hours and have found a couple low houred 95' and 96' model 9500's that might trade for one of them. What will I like with them over the 7720, other than a nicer cab?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am considering a 7720 T2, from a 6600. I have found one with 4 wheel drive with 4800hrs - $15,000 asked for the machine. How many hours are on yours that are making you consider a change. Anything you have had problems with that I should be looking at. I would prefer the 9500 but for only 300 acres cannot justify the price.

·
Registered
13 Posts
We have 3800 hrs on it, no problems other than routine chains and augers that wear out over time. Been a great reliable machine for us. We have not found the right trade yet, but most of the dealers are offering us around 15,000 for ours or a little more. Have a good friend that has 9000 hours on his old 7720 and still going.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts