The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a DEF delete available for Mercedes engines already? Have talked to several people and they all say that the Mercedes engines are hard to program a delete for DEF.
Just curious if anyone has come across someone and ran them successfully for at least a year?
TIA

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is there a DEF delete available for Mercedes engines already? Have talked to several people and they all say that the Mercedes engines are hard to program a delete for DEF.
Just curious if anyone has come across someone and ran them successfully for at least a year?
TIA

·
Registered
3 Posts
DEF problems!
In 2018 we had mechanics out to delete codes 3 times because of DEF, begining '19 we dropped tank, drained and cleaned it, changed filter and haven't had happen since.
Good luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi there, I am working on software for the Mercedes. I will let you know the results as soon as I am happy and can bring it to market and stand behind it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
TIA
Yes no problem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts