The Combine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Call your dealer and start asking...
If it is just out of warranty in would have them look into it. Because the problem started in warranty.. If case doesn't stand good on it, buy a Deere..

When we say just out of warranty, that is up to 3 months of sitting or one month for a daily used tractor...
Combines deserve this treatment when the first ten hours of use you have issue when "just out of warranty" because they sit most of the year.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Get with your dealer. This past spring my 340 burned up all reverse clutch packs while planting. Tractor was one month out of warranty, but did not quite have 2,000 hours on it. Case covered the transmission overhaul. They said three beveled washers were installed backwards at factory.

I went ahead and traded tractor on a 340 CVT with 5 year powertrain warranty.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Get with your dealer. This past spring my 340 burned up all reverse clutch packs while planting. Tractor was one month out of warranty, but did not quite have 2,000 hours on it. Case covered the transmission overhaul. They said three beveled washers were installed backwards at factory.

I went ahead and traded tractor on a 340 CVT with 5 year powertrain warranty.
That was same as why the 260 had park brake issue bevel washers incorrect order. Waiting to see what dealer comes up with, looking for pointers to were failure could be. I'm more than happy to fix if not big cost or time with such a small coolant leak internal its hard to find and if left will course big issues.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.