The Combine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have CCM1J35V Ref. Error no. E0039-04 This code always comes up has since it was new, dealer has installed all software updates and it still comes up. Does anybody know what this is code is about?????? Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The first part obviously tells you where to look. CCM1 Socket J3 in the harness, which is a 5V reference voltage. Has the dealership checked to make sure its actually reading 5V at this pin?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I don't think so, what does it affect?? Iam trying to gather info. so maybe i can get them to fix it , it is very aggravating having to hit OK all the time. thanks for your help.

·
Registered
809 Posts
They've had a few issues with the sensors on the corn heads. They tend to get out of range, triggering an error code. Our's were breaking a little tack weld that holds the pot to the bracket that moves, very hard to see without removing the complete assembly and taking it apart. We also had mice chew into a harness that runs thru the frame and that caused the field tracker to stop working (it worked but ran with the right side of the corn head in the ground all the time). Good luck and post back with the good and the bad.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks midwest thats what it was, had to reweld it. Its nice not to hear monitor go off all day you can actually watch gauges, yeild monitor , etc. that noise got old , listened to it all of last year. harvested about 55000 bushels so far this year it has been a slow start. corn is just getting really dry we should hit it hard with both machines wensday. Thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts