The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My afx8010 has started a quier issue rotor wont engage . Has an error code that says etr clutch has no power . After shutdown and restarting very often it just all of a sudden one time kicks into gear and i can drive all day. Kinda like a bad relay ,but i cant find a relay labeled with any type of rotor relation. Any one had this? Any help would be great being it had to happen on friday ......

·
Registered
263 Posts
my 8010 last week chopper/ separator clutch wouldn't engage and when it would it would run sometimes all day or an hour or a few minute, it was the pins in the connector @ the coil on clutch valve dealer didn't have that type in his assortment found an old harness and took pins to replace mine running ever since, my error code was A0100:eek:

·
Registered
263 Posts
toggle switch on armrest? U can check it if U switch plugin on header switch for next time tech thought that was my problem I told him rotor engaged not chopper then he went to speed sensor on chopper told him sensor won't detect speed if it's not engaging, wiggled wires on coil it engaged, hate nitpicking wiring problems :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.