The Combine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have on '08 8010 and today it started showing a fault code that said Feeder RTF Clutch Valve E-0067-11 Unidetified failure code.
When it would do this the feeder would not engage. Cut the machine off and start it back up and it would run fine until you disengaged the feeder. Then it would show this code again and the feeder would not engage. Anyone know what I should look for? THANKS

·
Registered
9 Posts
More than likely it is the feeder engage switch.The best way and cheapest to find out if this is the problem is to switch the connectors on the bottom of the switch with your seperator engage switch.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Use the display to help troubleshoot before tearing into the console. Swapping the switches won't work because the feeder won't engage if the seperator is not running. Go to diagnostics>settings in group select feeder, parameters select switch feeder or rtf clutch valve. then go to graph and engage the switch, see if you have voltage. Won't even have to get out of the seat. good luck.

·
Registered
117 Posts
probably is the feeder switch. on board diag is the easiest you can also switch solenoids from auger unload to feeder to test we have put a jump wire in one of the relays to bypass but can`t remember think it was the feeder disengage. the switch is the same as a 2388 feeder switch,surprised it starts by cycling the key good luck

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The first thing I did was to try to diagnose it through the pro 600 monitor but when I try to pull up the voltage graph it just says that the switch is off. I have a new valve ordered but it will not be in until Monday. So until then I guess I will have to turn off the machine whenever I want to engage the feeder. When I turn off the machine I have to put the head in gear before the monitor boots up. Once it detects a problem it will not let you engage the feeder.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had to listen to the monitor tell me the hydraulic reservoir was low all day today. Checked to status of the sensor and the voltage was up and down constantly then it would go to zero for a few seconds then spike up and down constantly. So then I had to call the dealer to tell them to add a hydraulic reservoir sensor to the original order.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts