The Combine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I snapped some pictures of this 8010 on Sunday afternoon. I had to take some just because of the floater tires and the 28L X 26's on the back.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Looks like it sitting on the wrong dealers lot:) None the less the only way to go with tires on a combine. Theres a farm in my area with an 8010 with tires like that. Also a 2366 with the same tires. Now that looks sweet.

Take care,

Nathan

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi

Great pictures! Cousion has the same tire set up on his 9610 Deere. Really makes that machine look sharp. Take Care Jason B

·
Registered
14 Posts
those tires are nice but if something happens to them during harvest its pretty hard to find a Replacement for a tire like that. Only Big Down side i see to them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
the back tires look real good. The fronts are too wide for me as far as looks go. Function wise they look super close to the ladder, and can only imagine what kinda of mess mud will make flying off when you pull out of a field...

·
Registered
508 Posts
Ya Harts 2366. Bob Hart out on #59 has a 2388 that I hear is pretty sweet looking. Fat duals I hear.

Take care,

Nathan

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:Looks like it sitting on the wrong dealers lot:) None the less the only way to go with tires on a combine. Theres a farm in my area with an 8010 with tires like that. Also a 2366 with the same tires. Now that looks sweet.

Take care,

Nathan

Actually Nathan that machine along with many more red, green, and various other colors of equipment are on this lot. An auction lot.

Here's a link to their website. Nothing is listed as of today. Auction was on Monday 10/2/06.

http://www.dewittauction.com/index.html

1 - 11 of 11 Posts