The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've got an 08 8010 that was a complete dog. Couldn't get 3500bph in 20% corn without powering out. The dealer downloaded new software, and injector harness. They logged everything and sent to mother C-IH who said nothing was wrong. They brought out a 7010 that ran circles around it. Well it turned out that is was just injectors. Now runs like a raped ape and can get 5000 bph. F'n awesome. We do have an exceptional dealer who let us keep the 7010 while they worked on the 8010. They spent a lot of time on our problem and took care of it. Would highly recommend Mitchell Equipment in Atkinson, NE to anyone.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have had 2004 model 8010's with power issues but not 08. My fix was cam timing on the F3A engines. After re timing they held up to heavy conditions well. Unfortunately the dealer network or Iveco couldn't see an issue at the time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We had an 05 with loads of power when we traded to the 08. We tried the cam timing on the 08 to no avail. My only complaint is the 10K price tag on the injectors. Could of at least got a reach-around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts