The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonder if I need to replace my hydrostat handle base part#87109134. Last fall the combine would only back up at half speed in second gear and not at all in third. Did all of the calibrations I could on the MFH, ground speed etc and no changes. This summer I replaced the Electronic displacement control and still has the same issues. Any thoughts on what might be wrong ?

·
Registered
263 Posts
My 05-8010 did the same but in forward, in the end tech had to call case assist there must be a problem with 8010's software at times it wipes values in the hydro handle to the pump, mine would do 7mph revers 1.4mph fdrward in 2nd, Case will have to send a card to reset values it's something you can't reset with just the laptop, I'm learning a lot about this machine

·
Registered
108 Posts
Have you checked your hydrostatic relief pressure or the de-stroke valve pressure setting for the reverse circuit? Sounds a bit like that as the higher transmission gear you shift to the less ground drive you have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.