The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a picture breakdown of this complicated drive on the 8010 they can post? Last week a colony exploded 2 gearboxes within half hour of each other trying to keep up with a demo from Deere.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Was this springfield colony in Manitoba, Canada? I heard this to, I would like to see a breakdown aswell. Is this the reverser gearbox?

I'm into a JD 9760 right now, wanted to upgrade to the 8010, or 12 now.I might have to hold off these machines seem to have some bugs.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Our new 9010....has been giving off very worrying noise from rotor gearbox for 100 hours or so....combine has now done nearly 200 hours....case say keep on working and they will sort it out later....still quite a worry for next year...anyone know if the rotor gearbox has been updated for the 9120??

·
Registered
159 Posts
Go to www.caseih.com and on the right hand side look for parts and service. When you click on the on-line parts catalog it will take you to another screen and at the bottom of this screen you click start here. From there it is pretty easy to look up what you want. I found four or five different views of the rotor gear box for an 8010. I like this sight because you can print out the page and parts list you need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts