We got an 8010 this fall. It has 600 sep hrs, and was supposed to have all updates done. We did about 600 acres of peas with it and it worked good but that was only about 500 rotor rpm. Went in to wheat and its shaking bad at higher rpm. Yesterday we cleaned all the rub bar mounts checked the rotor balance. There was some weights in it that we just had to move around a bit, and its balanced pretty good. It had a small vibration at 1050 rpm but not bad. We combined about 50 acres and then it started shaking real bad. Put it in neutral and the rotor is still balanced, run it in gear and it would shake you out of the seat. Also seems that it is low on power, nothing special about the wheat, 50 bu, and its 110% power at 3.3 mph and a 36' head. Leads us to believe there's a major problem in the rotor drive somewhere. Just wondering if anybody had similar problems or has ideas. Sorry for the wordy post but trying to get all the details in.