The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having trouble getting my 2007 8010 set in milo. It is losing grain out the back and the return is yelling at me tailing volume is too high. The latest setting is 26 top sieve 24 bottom sieve pre sieve 2nd notch air at 1050 and rotor at 700. This is leaving the least on the ground but return is still overloaded and grain sample is not very clean. Any suggestions on how to set these machines?

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
According to my ops manual rotor 700 rpm, cab indicator 7, front modules large wire, rear modules large skip wire, pre sieve 1 1/8 tooth, notch 4, gap between teeth 7 mm, upper sieve 1/8 tooth, cab indicator 17, 17 mm between teeth, lower sieve 1 1/8 tooth sieve, cab indicator 15, 15 mm between teeth, fan speed 950 to 1000 rpm, hope this helps, Scott.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It did, now at 650 rotor, 16 upper, at 11 lower, 2nd notch pre, 950 fan. Have large wire front and large skip wire rear. Doing a pretty good job at these settings, very little going out the back and grain sample clean, 60 bushel wt. Thanks for the help, Lee.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, had to recalibrate the feederhouse and also recalibrated the lateral tilt, and then calibrated the ground height sensors on the 3152 header and it worked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts